X-ray 2D-3D Registration

I want to know that in case of 2D-3D Registration. I am using one CT Volume then Cone-Beam Simulation (Actually 2D Image/DRRs From The the CT Volume, Angle range 0 to 180 degree)
while selection both these CT and Cone-Beam Simulation I got option like
CT → X-ray 2D - 3D Registration.

but actually I have to register this CT Volume with the another AP and LAT 2D Image and then I have to see that after that The Image would be fused properly or not.
Please let me know the step how to perform 2D-3D Image Registration with (CT volume and 2D - AP & LAT) as per the Given Tutorial and document for ImFusion Suites I have tried but don’t get my answer.

Note: Actually I have to use it for surgical Navigation.

If you want to register your CT volume to your AP, LAT images, you should select them as the input, then open the “X-ray 2D-3D Registration” controller as you’ve done so with your simulation data. The geometry can be seen in the “Cone-beam geometry” controller.

1 Like

Hi Nguyen,
Thank you so much for reply.
I understand the workflow now as I got help from the support forum of ImFusion, and special thakn to “Nathanael” who help me a lot. I have one more doubt, actually while register the Image we need to use cone beam geometry so I have OpenCV style projection matrix for the AP and LAT but while selecting to load the file I am able to load but I don’t know why it’s not effective as well as I see that “use matrices” also not enabling so please let me know which type of file should I use to load the projection matrix for AP and LAT (I tried with text, as well as excel file for projection matrix).
Thank You

With Regards,
Raviranjan Kumar

Text file with openCV style projection matrices should work if you have them stored in the right format. If the use matrices option is disabled, it’s probably be because the matrices are not loaded properly. You should check the logging window to see what could be wrong with the matrices.

1 Like

Hi Nguyen,
Yes now I use Text file in the another data format sequence while loading the first Text File (AP/LAT - OpenCV-style projection matrix) ‘use matrices’ enabled but while loading second Text file (LAT/AP- OpenCV-style projection matrix) then ‘use matrices’ option disabled.
so please let me know how may I make it work for both the Images AP & LAT.

Thank you
With Regards,
Raviranjan Kumar

Hi Nguyen,
Yes now I use Text file in the another data format sequence while loading the first Text File (AP/LAT - OpenCV-style projection matrix) ‘use matrices’ enabled but while loading second Text file (LAT/AP- OpenCV-style projection matrix) then ‘use matrices’ option disabled.
so please let me know how may I make it work for both the Images AP & LAT.

Thank you
With Regards,
Raviranjan Kumar