The sdk can help me to get height and several measurements from my 3D body model ?

I want to buy RecFusion sdk.
I want to use Multi-Sensor Scan my body . I want to know the sdk can help me to get height and several measurements from my 3D body model ?

With the current version you can create a 3D scan of a person, but you cannot take measurements on it. For this you will need to use a third-party software or develop a custom solution.

Why is my measurement error so large? I used a single camera to coordinate with the turntable for reconstruction. After obtaining the model, I found that there was a large error in measurement. For example, the actual size of the neck circumference is 38cm, but the size of the neck circumference of my reconstructed model is 42. My actual operation mode is that people stand still on the turntable, and the turntable keeps rotating. The camera is standing and fixed, first rebuild the upper body, and then move to the lower body to continue reconstruction. Because the camera is standing and fixed, people are horizontal, Then rotate the model by 3 * 3 matrix rotation.

Can you recommend a third-party SDK to me?

What sensor do you use? intel D415?

You should test the three sensors. Can you share your measurement method?

Because this is our company’s solution, there is no way to recommend it to you. We do use a third-party SDK for development. We use d415.You can tell me your email and I can give you some guidance

you should use three d415 sensors. my email is 237401117@qq.com .thanks!

I look forward to your guidance。。。。。