Selecting sequences to be reconstructed?

Hello,

Is it possible to select certain portion of sequences to be reconstructed offline out of the whole sequences?
I would like to save sequences of multiple body positions first and later selectively reconstruct surfaces for each positions offline. But offline reconstruction always applied to whole set of sequences.
Is there any way to select sequences to be reconstructed? like manually editing the sequence file?

Thanks.

Hello,

in order to reconstruct only some sequences from a multi-sequence, you can modify the .rfms file in a text editor. Just remove the whole section Sensor which corresponds to the sequence that you would like to remove.

In order to reconstruct only some frames from individual sequences, you can move the control to the desired frame and start the reconstruction from there:

Best regards,
Olga

Hi Olga

Thanks for the kind explanation.
I might have used confusing terms for the question.
Yes. My question was the latter: reconstruction using the selected frames from both sequences (combined sequences from two cameras).

As you instructed, I was able to start reconstruction from the desired frame by moving the control and
also, stop in the middle by pressing ‘stop reconstruction’.
(So far, I tested only with a single camera but hope it works for multi camera, too)
In this way, the reconstruction was performed using only the selected portion of the frames.
But while I can select a start point using the control, I only can stop it in the middle manually.
It would be really great if you can add another control for the ‘stop’, so I can conveniently select the frames that I want to reconstruct

Thanks!

We will discuss this within the team and will consider adding some more flexible control over sequences for our next release.

Best regards,
Olga

Thank you for the answer. I hope future updates include this feature.

Thanks.