Recfusion Win 10 Problem

Hi all,

I’m trying to evaluate RecFusion but no chance. First I tried with Win7 it didn’t work. I upgraded to Win10 (both 64 bit) again RecFusion refuses working. Is there any known issue? I double click RecFusion shortcut, nothing happens, no UI comes. No error popup. Appreciate any help.

thanks,

Hello,

please make sure that the GPU drivers are up-to-date.

If that is not the problem, you can try to do the following:

1. go to the installation folder (for example C:\Program Files\ImFusion\RecFusion)
  2. try to open RecFusion.exe directly from there
  3. if that still doesn’t work, please send us the event log: press Windows button -> type Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Applications -> search for the error with General discription containing “Faulting application name: RecFusion.exe”, and if there is such, please send us all the information from the “General tab”
  4. also please check if the log from RecFusion pplication has been generated and also send it to us. You can find it here C:\Users\grshchenko\AppData\Roaming\ImFusion\RecFusion

Best regrads,
Olga

Thank you for the reply.

In Recfusion log it says "2021-01-29 20:56:57.581 INFO [OpenGL Context Manager] Using OpenGL core context since IMFUSION_USE_OPENGL_COMPATIBILITY environment variable is not defined.
"

Thank you for your reply.

Do you have your GPU drivers up-to-date?

Best regards,
Olga

My notebook is about 10 years old. It has two GPUs; Intel and Nvidia GT 540M. For both most possible latest drivers installed. I do not have a secondry system for test. I’m afraid my system won’t run RecFusion. I will try with a different PC.

sincerelly,

Your Nvidia GPU doesn’t meet our minimum requirements, so you wouln’t be able to use it for the reconstruction anyway.

Best,
Olga

thank you for your support