RecFusion scanning freezes

Hi All

I am new to the RecFusion and still on steep learning curve. I have noticed an issue which is very annoying and hope it is an user error which you can help me to resolve.

When I start scanning is all goes well - green light and frame rage c30 fps with recording frame rate c15-20fps.
I can see model being generated in third window. But then out of nowhere model generation stops remaining video windows are still life and light is still green with stable fps but model generation is not working. If I stop and do no move after some time 30s to couple of minutes the process continues from where it started. this is not happening always but often.
I have i7 10th gen pc with 16gb of RAM and RTX 2060 with 6GB so I don’t expect hardware is an issue.

Will be grateful for any suggestions

Best regards
Ajax

Hello Ajax,

could you please record and send us the sequence on which we could reproduce the problem?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Olga

olga, Im having the same issue. d415 with latest firmware. latest graphics drivers and chipset drivers. i have an ryzen 7 3700, 32 gb ddr4 ram, rx580 with 8gb gddr5. plugged into usb 3.0 hub. tried different scanning options, it freezes. try to set a timer it freezez. latest version of recfusion too. why is it freezing or crashing, forcing me to reboot

Hello Natasha,

could you please send us a crash log from the application? For this you would need to go to Event Viewer -> Windows Logs ->Application and find the error corresponding to RecFusion. Thank you.

Best regards,
Olga

The program RecFusionPro.exe version 2.1.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 2690
Start Time: 01d68c3d44263644
Termination Time: 4
Application Path: C:\Program Files\ImFusion\RecFusion Pro\RecFusionPro.exe
Report Id: 65e36d97-cdb5-4829-9a19-d1b1aae92390
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Unknown

The program RecFusion.exe version 1.8.5.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 1b04
Start Time: 01d68c3caa2e8472
Termination Time: 4
Application Path: C:\Program Files\ImFusion\RecFusion\RecFusion.exe
Report Id: 6e5c6569-d931-42ed-bf64-4d64fca3788e
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Cross-process

Hello Natasha,

thank you for the log. Could you please tell us which version of Windows are you using?

Best regards,
Olga

windows 10, 64 bit home

Hello Natasha,

could you please try to open your sensor with the Intel RealSense Viewer and see whether it also freezes eventually? Thank you.

Best regards,
Olga

it does not. stable operation for over 8 hrs

Hello Natasha,

we will release a new version within 1-2 weeks, hopefully it will solve the problem.

Best regards,
Olga