Problems with saving my annotations

I tried to export my annotated frames using the image I have attached below, but when saved the export_options explorer only appears (I have attached the image below). Why is it not saving to my device? What do I have to do?
Previously I tried this too but lost all my work, because when I tried to open imfusion my work was not saved.

Here I have attached the explorer page that saves in the file when I export. There is only an explorer page and no files. What do I need to do for the files to also appear?

Hi Sharon,
welcome to our Forum!
It looks like the export failed since e.g. the export_options should have a .xml extension and of course all your data should be exported. Did you get any error message in the GUI or is there any error in the Logs (on windows you can find the logs at e.g. C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\ImFusion\ImFusion Labels) ? Also please check if perhaps changing your export directory has any effect.
If none of this work and you can share the data and workflow you are trying to use, I can give this a try myself.
Best Regards,
Federico

Hi Federico, Thanks for your help so far however I am not terribly familiar with much computer jargon. Would you be able to explain this to me in as simple a way as is reasonable. Or give it a try yourself (how would I share the data and workflow I am trying to use?)
One of my colleagues have seemingly done the same steps as me despite this he runs into no issues like I do.

Hi Sharon,
please check your PMs so that we can setup a quick support call.
Best