Offline reconstruction ends prematurely

Hello,

I’m having trouble with the premature completion of offline reconstruction.
Previously when I tested with my desktop, it worked well (Two D415 cameras).
I could select starting frame and end the reconstruction whenever I want by clicking ‘Finish reconstruction’. The reconstruction was done using the selected frames.

I tried the same thing with my powerful laptop( intel i9010980, 80GB memory, Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000). The same setting. The only difference was that I was able to get the minimum resolution images (1.3mm) with a higher frame rate. But the problem was that when I tried offline reconstruction, the reconstruction was completed even before I hit the ‘Finish reconstruction’ button. I tried many times with different sequences, but it always completed by itself after reading around 100 frames? I had no control over selecting the frames that needs to be reconstructed.

I tried the same thing with a different laptop, which only has 16 GB of memory. The same thing happened. The offline reconstruction ended after a few seconds by itself.

In all cases, the scene was captured while moving the camera around. So no static images. It didn’t reach the end of sequences.

Do you have any idea on this? Is it still a memory issue and I need to increase the resolution to avoid this?

Thanks

Hello,

would it be possible for you to share an example of such sequence? Or maybe do a screen recording?

Thank you,
Olga

Sorry for late response.
I think I figured out the problem myself.
During the scanning, I set both delay and timer and ran offline reconstruction right after the scan.
During the offline reconstruction, the delay and timer setting was carried over even though
I thought it was meant to be work only for ‘scanning’, not ‘reconstruction’.
I don’t know whether you guys also knew this before, but I think it would be great if you could clearly state in the manual that the delay and timer setting is also applied to the offline reconstruction.

Thanks