Navigation/Position data with Tracking Stream

Greetings,

I am performing development using ImFusion Suite, I would like to know if after performing an Ultrasound Sweep is there a way to obtain the position information about certain pixels/locations. (See attached screenshot for clarity)

As shown in the image, I would like to know the position (either [x,y,z] or the transformation matrix) of the point in the crosshairs. I know that when hovering over the 2D ultrasound image I can get a pixel position, if I know the pose/tracking matrix that was received for that image I can also obtain the results I’m looking for. Is there a way to obtain this information?

I tried extracting the tracking sequence but I can’t obtain the values/raw data. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Cristian Pinelo

If you’re just interested in the pose of the crosshairs in the display, this would be the center of the view group. You can access it via the DisplayWidgetMulti, for example in a Controller:

if (m_disp && m_disp->viewGroup())
    m_disp->viewGroup()->intersectionCenter()

Is there a way this can be done directly in the ImFusion Suite or the sweeps and CT need to be loaded through the SDK? I am trying to obtain the position in world coordinates (x,y,z) of a given point in the volume.

As far as I know, currently there is no GUI that shows the current MPR view matrices.

If you have a tracked pointer that is calibrated, you could place the pointer in the volume, record and explore the tracking sequence.

1. Connect live tracking stream
  2. Make sure it’s calibrated
  3. Stream > Context menu > Record Stream
  4. Record a few samples in the desired location
  5. Tracking Sequence > Context menu > Tracking > Inspect Tracking Sequence

I’ll add the View explorer feature as a ticket, seems useful