How to get a smaller brush size

Hi All,

I’m involved with a project where we want to do precision labeling of the Visual Human dataset (~0.5 mm label resolution). Naively loading the visual human project in labels only allows for a minimum 2mm label brush diameter. Is there any way to increase the label resolution in ImFusion labels?

Best,
Walter

Hi Walter,
Thanks for the report, we will look into it. There is currently no way to change the resolution outside of what the slider allows, but the intention is that the minimum brush diameter corresponds to the size of a single pixel, so this might be a bug.
As a workaround, you should be able to increase the adaptiveness to the maximum, in which case the brush should work pixel-by-pixel.
What is the resolution and spacing of the image you’re experiencing this with? This can be seen in the info panel of the ‘database’ tab.

Hi Olivier,

on second look the brush size might be 2x the elevational spacing? Here is a screenshot of the meta data.

Best,
Walter

Hey @perret,

Have you been able to reproduce this behavior?

Best,
Walter

Hi Walter,
Thank you for the information you provided. I can confirm the issue, which we’re aiming to fix soon.
Have you tried the workaround I suggested earlier?

Hi Olivier,

Yes we did try that thank you. Pixel-wise seemed to work.