How can I solve the problem of deformation?

I used the astra camera, but it was deformed in the recfusion application test. It is normal when I use openni to test, and it is also normal when I use orbbecviewer to test. What should I do? I use the recfusion SDK.

It seems that the image is distorted, you probably need to apply the undistortion. Depending on your exact camera model you may or may not have access to the camera’s calibration parameters.Make sure that you have “Correct radial distortion” checked in the sensor settings when viewing the images in RecFusion or RecFusion Pro

I don’t see where to set it. Please tell me how to set it, or take a screenshot to tell me. The sensor is a supported model.

I don’t see where to set it. Please tell me how to set it, or take a screenshot to tell me. The sensor is a supported model.I didn’t find the selected distortion you said in recfusion

I haven’t received your reply yet. Please tell me where to select the sensor distortion setting.

There is no way to control the undistortion from the SDK. If you don’t need the texture, you can ignore the distortion since it won’t affect the reconstruction. Please also try with a different sensor. We’ve had issues with some specific Orbbec sensors in the past, too.