An error occurred when running algorithm 2D Image Set

Hello, I have been trying to run algorithm (IMPORT ->2D image set) to read a set of ultrasound images suffixed with .png in Imfusion SuiteDev for academia. However an error occured when running this algorithm says “cannot dereference end string_view iterator”. Could you please help me out. Images are shown as follows.

Many thanks in advance.

Dear Kechen Lin,

This error is a known bug in our natural sorting implementation that occurs in versions 3.1 and 3.2 of our SDK if a filename in the selected folder contains a number consisting only of zeros, e.g. 000.png or some-name-0-foo-001-bar.png.

Versions 3.3 and newer are no longer affected by this bug.
Unfortunately, the newest version of our Academic installer is currently 3.1. We will at some point provide an update but I can currently not tell you when exactly this will be the case.

Until then, I suggest you rename offending files as a workaround. Make sure that a folder that you want to load with Import/2d Image Set does not contain any files that have numbers consisting only of 0 digits as described above.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
Christian

Thank you for your reply.It helps a lot.

Best,
Jack lin.

Hi Jack Lin,

Let me send you a different version of our software as a workaround until the next Academic release (I can already promise it will be very soon :smiley: )
Please see your inbox for more details.

Best,
Julia